Designing the Cisco Cloud (CLDDES) v1.1 is a Professional - level self - study technical course designed to help students prepare for the CCNP Cloud certification, and for Professional - level cloud roles. By completing this course you will master the skills and technologies to make design choices required to deploy and automate private and hybrid cloud infrastructure - including applications, compute, storage, network, virtualization, and security - using Cisco® data center and cloud technologies.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Translate business requirements into Cisco cloud automation designs
- Define the appropriate Cisco cloud solution, based on a broad range of products and technologies
- Design for the self - service user portal
- Design for the application and platform as a service (PaaS)
- Design for a private cloud infrastructure, automation, and security
- Design for a hybrid cloud infrastructure, automation, and security
- Design for virtual network services for private and hybrid clouds
- Describe VM lifecycle management
This Cisco self - paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily - consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge assessments. This makes the learning experience hands - on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. Gamification features are built in, including earning badges , achievements, and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.