This is an advanced self - study technical course that course teaches you how to deploy, configure, operate, maintain, and support a WAN optimization solution using Cisco Virtual Wide Area Application Services (VWAAS), which provides performance optimization for application data over WAN. You will also learn about Cisco VWAAS optimization technologies, protocols, services, functions, advanced features, and operation. The course covers how to implement, integrate, install, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco VWAAS solutions in diverse Data Center virtualization environments including enterprise networks and Virtual Private Clouds. This course offers a comprehensive, hands - on VWAAS lab experience. Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand and describe the benefits and values of WAN application data optimization and acceleration services provided by Cisco VWAAS
- Describe the Cisco VWAAS implementation options in Enterprise Data Center office, Branch office, and Virtual Private Cloud networks
- Understand how to manage Cisco VWAAS using VWAAS Central Manager GUI and Command - line interface
- Configure, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot Cisco VWAAS solutions
- Understand Cisco AppNav and configure the Cisco VWAAS AppNav cluster
- Configure VWAAS for using Akamai Connect features and Akamai Connect Servers on Content
This Cisco self - paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily - consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge assessments. This makes the learning experience hands - on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. Gamification features are built in, including earning badges, achievements, and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.