This is a self-study technical course that is designed for senior engineers and IT professionals who implement and manage Cisco Nexus® 9000 Series Switches in Cisco® Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI™) mode. This course covers the key components of the Cisco ACI architecture, along with the knowledge and hands-on skills you need to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco ACI mode and connect the Cisco ACI fabric to external networks and services. You will learn how to deploy Cisco ACI security, networking, virtualization, automation, and programmability features on the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches and migrate to a policy-enforced data center.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Install the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco ACI mode
- Deploy the Cisco ACI fabric • Configure the Cisco ACI controller (Application Policy Infrastructure Controller [APIC])
- Describe the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch hardware • Understand the differences between Cisco ACI code versions
- Configure Cisco ACI Layer 4 through Layer 7 service integration
- Integrate virtual and physical workloads in a multi-hypervisor fabric
- Deploy the security and management capabilities of the Cisco ACI network
- Connect Cisco ACI to outside networks
- Extend and interconnect the Cisco ACI fabric
- Migrate from a traditional data center to Cisco ACI with a common, policy-enforced approach
- Manage Cisco ACI
- Program and orchestrate the Cisco ACI network
- Troubleshoot Cisco ACI
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easilyconsumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge assessments. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. Gamification features are built in, including earning badges, achievements, and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.