Deploying OpenStack Cloud - Fundamentals (OCDCU) v3.0 is a three-day instructor-led training course designed for Systems and Field Engineers, Consulting Systems Engineers, Technical Solutions Architects, Integrators, and Partners. The course is targeted towards individuals who are responsible for configuration and administration of an OpenStack Cloud. This course covers the key components and procedures needed to configure, and administer an OpenStack Cloud using CLI and the GUI. This course will deal with most if not all subjects referred to in the Certified OpenStack Administrator test.
This course will provide hands-on lab exercises utilizing via cloud-based (virtual) servers. Students will perform hands-on lab exercises that were created to teach the necessary skills to configure and administer an OpenStack Cloud.
To participate in the hands-on labs in this class, you need to bring a laptop computer with the following:
- Windows 7 or 8.1 or 10 is recommended. Mac OSX 10.6 or greater is supported as well.
- Intel Celeron or better processors are preferred.
- 1 GB or more of RAM
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 10 or greater or Mozilla Firefox. (Safari and Mozilla Firefox for Mac OSX)
- All students are required to have administrator rights to their PCs and cannot be logged in to a domain using any Group Policies that will limit their machine's capabilities.
- If you do not have administrator rights to your PC, you at least need permissions to download, install, and run Cisco Any Connect Client.
- If you are participating in a WebEx event, it is highly recommended to take this class at a location that has bandwidth speeds at a minimum of 1 Mbps bandwidth speeds.
Note: The courseware and lab guide for this course are being provided in an encrypted digital format. To be able to view your digital kit, you will need to bring a suitable device to view the content. You can install your digital course material onto a Windows PC, Mac (OSX 10.6 & up), Apple iPad (iPAD2 & up preferred) or Android tablet (v4.1 & up preferred). You will need to install an encrypted document viewer on your device to be able to view the course material. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
If you have any questions or issues with meeting the requirements listed above, please contact us at email@example.com and provide the class name to which you are attending and we will be more than happy to help.