The Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) v1.0 course covers advanced call control and mobility services. You will learn how to use Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Cisco Unified CM) features to consolidate your communications infrastructure into a scalable, portable, and secure collaboration solution.
Through a combination of lessons and hands-on experiences, you will also learn about a wealth of other features such as Globalized Call Routing, Global Dial Plan Replication, Cisco Unified Mobility, Cisco Extension Mobility, Device Mobility, Session Initiation Protocol Uniform Resource Identifier (SIP URI) call routing, Call Admission Control, Cisco Unified CM Express and Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) gateway technologies, Cisco Unified Board Element Call deployments, signaling and media protocols, call coverage, and time-of-day routing.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Analyze and troubleshoot SIP, H.323, and media protocols
- Implement call coverage in Cisco Unified CM
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified CM Device Mobility, Extension Mobility, and Unified Mobility
- Implement Cisco Unified CM Express for SIP phones
- Implement globalized call routing between Cisco Unified CM clusters
- Implement Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) fallback and Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) in Cisco Unified CM and in Cisco IOS XE gateways
- Implement Call Admission Control and automated alternate routing (AAR) in Cisco Unified CM
- Troubleshoot multisite Cisco Unified CM deployments
- Implement Intercluster Lookup Service (ILS) between Cisco Unified CM clusters and enable General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Border Element