The Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure – Advanced (DCACIA) v1.0 course shows you how to implement and use the advance features of the Cisco Nexus® 9000 Series Switches in Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI®) mode.
The course gives you the knowledge and skills to understand, configure, and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode, to implement traditional networks in Cisco ACI, and to implement Cisco ACI Multi-Pod and Multi-Site deployments. You will gain hands-on practice implementing advanced ACI capabilities such as Rogue Endpoint Feature, Transit Routing, VRF Route Leaking, Contracts and Zoning Rules, Policy Based Redirect to Layer 4–7 Service Node, Multi-Pod Fabric and Cisco ACI Multi-Site Orchestrator.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Explain Cisco ACI advanced fabric packet forwarding
- Explain advanced ACI policy and tenant configuration
- Describe Cisco ACI Multi-Pod deployment
- Explain the details and consideration of implementing and integrating traditional network with Cisco ACI
- Describe Cisco ACI Service Graph Policy-Based Routing (PBR)
- Describe Cisco ACI Multi-Site deployment