The Configuring Cisco Unified Computing System (DCCUCS) v1.0 course shows you how to deploy, secure, operate, and maintain Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS) B-series blade servers, Cisco UCS C-Series, and S-Series rack servers for use in data centers.
You will learn how to implement management and orchestration software for Cisco UCS. You will gain hands-on practice: configuring key features of Cisco UCS, Cisco UCS Director, and Cisco UCS Manager; implementing Cisco UCS management software including Cisco UCS Manager and Cisco Intersight; and more.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe and implement Fibre Channel, zoning, and N-Port Virtualization (NPV) features on Cisco UCS
- Describe and implement Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) on Cisco UCS
- Describe Cisco UCS policies for service profiles
- Describe Cisco Adapter Fabric Extender (FEX) and Single Root I/O Virtualization
- Describe and implement Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) on Cisco UCS
- Describe and implement external authentication providers on Cisco UCS Manager
- Describe and implement key management on Cisco UCS Manager
- Describe Cisco UCS Director
- Describe and implement Cisco Intersight
- Describe the scripting options for Cisco UCS Manager
- Describe and implement monitoring on Cisco UCS Manager