The Developing Solutions using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT) v1.0 course prepares you to develop Internet of Things (IoT) applications for Cisco IoT edge compute and network architecture.
Through a combination of lessons and hands-on experience, you will learn to implement and deploy Cisco IOx applications using Cisco Field Network Director and Cisco Kinetic. This course covers designing, deploying, and troubleshooting edge applications, and understanding the use of management tools, so you can control your industrial network and connected devices at scale.
This course helps you prepare for the Developing Solutions using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (300-915 DEVIOT) exam.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals of Cisco IoT and list common devices involved
- List the common protocols, standards, and data flows of IoT
- Explain the Cisco IoT, common needs, and the corresponding solutions
- Explain how programmability can be used to automate and make operations, deployment, and support of Cisco IoT more effective
- Describe common Cisco IoT applications and how they apply to Cisco IoT use cases
- Explain the functions and use cases for Cisco security applications and Cisco IoT