This course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. You learn how to implement and secure a wireless network infrastructure and use Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) to monitor and troubleshoot network issues. The course provides hands-on labs to reinforce concepts, including deploying Cisco PI Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst 9800 Wireless Controller, Cisco IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco CMX Release 10.5, Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE) Release 8.0 features, and Cisco ISE Release 2.4.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot security issues as they relate to the wireless network infrastructure
- Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues
- Implement and troubleshoot QoS in wireless networks
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced capabilities in wireless network services