The Cisco Integrated Threat Defense Investigation and Mitigation (SECUR202) v1.0 course shows you how to identify, isolate, and mitigate network threats using the Cisco® Integrated Threat Defense solution platform.
Through expert instruction and lab-based scenarios, you will be introduced to network threat investigation, and learn how to identify relationships between Cisco products and the stages of the attack lifecycle. This course is the second in a pair of courses (SECUR201) covering the Cisco Integrated Threat Defense (ITD) solution.
This course will help you:
- Gain hands-on practice with Cisco’s Integrated Threat Defense solutions
- Gain leading-edge career skills for high-demand job roles and responsibilities focused on enterprise security
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the stages of the network attack lifecycle and identify ITD solution platform placement based on a given stage
- Detail how to locate and mitigate email malware attacks
- Describe email phishing attacks and the steps taken to locate and mitigate them on the network
- Identify and mitigate data exfiltration threats on the network
- Identify malware threats on the network and mitigate those threats after investigation
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- Technical understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architecture
- Technical understanding of security concepts and protocols
- Familiarity with Cisco Identity Services Engine, Cisco Stealthwatch®, Cisco Firepower®, and Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints is an advantage