The Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUI) v1.0 course prepares you to implement and support automation solutions in service provider network infrastructure using network programmability principles, protocols, tools, and mechanisms.
Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will learn to deploy, configure, monitor, and operate service provider network environments using modern data models. These models allow you to represent operational data and new network management protocols in order to administer hundreds or thousands of devices in a single operation, replacing traditional, time-consuming, error prone, device-by-device CLI management. The course also introduces powerful automation solutions that can streamline network operations.
This course helps you prepare for the Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (300-535 SPAUTO) exam. By passing this exam, you earn the Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist - Service Provider Automation and Programmability certification, and you satisfy the concentration exam requirement for two professional-level certifications:
- CCNP Service Provider
- Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Use NETCONF and RESTCONF programmability protocols on Cisco devices
- Describe and use tools to validate YANG data models on Cisco devices
- Describe and configure model-driven telemetry on Cisco devices
- Describe and configure network traffic automation with Cisco XTC
- Describe and use network automation tools that utilize SSH
- Automate service provider network configuration with Cisco NSO
- Describe how to automate virtualized resources with Cisco ESC
- Describe how to automate service provider WAN with Cisco WAE