This one of kind Cisco UC in-depth course takes student from initial endpoint configuration to a full solution deployment using all of the Cisco UC Components. Students will have extensive labs in which they will Administer and troubleshoot a Cisco 12.5 UC Deployment.
Participants will gain in-depth practical knowledge with exercises on administering and troubleshooting of all Cisco UC Components.
The software applications that are covered in this course include:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) 12.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence (IMP) 12.5
- Cisco Unity Connection 12.5
- Cisco Emergency Responder 12.5
- Cisco Paging Server 12.5
- Cisco Expressway (MRA) 12.5
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) 12.0
- Cisco Meeting Server (CMS)