This is a 2-day hands-on course on Cisco SD-WAN integration with Unified Communications Services. This course provides students with the knowledge to deploy Cisco Unified Communications Services, CUBE Functionality, Voice hardware, and Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) on SD-WAN Routers. Student will learn the different Templates and Policies that are used to enable UC Services.
- SDWAN IOS-XE Supported for Voice and Video Features
- SDWAN QOS for Voice and Video
- Application Aware Routing for Voice and Video
- SDWAN Router SRST for Unified Communications Manager
- Voice Template Features
- Voice Policy Features
- Voice/Video Local Policy Features