This is for Private engagements only.
The Cisco Unified Intelligence Center for Advanced Users v1.1 (CUICAU v1.1) course is a 2-day instructor-led training (ILT) course. Cisco Unified Intelligence Center 8.0.4 is a comprehensive, end-to-end reporting solution, designed to simplify the task of creating and modifying reports. It also can manage disparate data sources and, at the same time, to present a consistent user interface and a common tool to access varied data across multiple Cisco product families.
To participate in the hands-on labs in this class, you need to bring a laptop computer with the following:
- We recommend using at least a Pentium 4 or better and 1 GB of RAM or more.
- We recommend running Windows XP Professional SP3 or greater (Vista & Windows 7/8).
Mac & Linux machines are also supported.
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 10 or greater or Mozilla Firefox. (Safari and Mozilla Firefox for Mac OSX)
- All students are required to have administrator rights to their PCs and cannot be logged in to a domain using any Group Policies that will limit their machine's capabilities.
- If you do not have administrator rights to your PC, you at least need permissions to download, install, and run Cisco Any Connect Client.
- If you are participating in a WebEx event, it is highly recommended to take this class at a location that has bandwidth speeds at a minimum of 1 Mbps bandwidth speeds.
If you have any questions or issues with meeting the recommended requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Note: The courseware and lab guide for this course are being provided in an encrypted digital format. To be able to view your digital kit, you will need to bring a suitable device to view the content. You can install your digital course material onto a Windows PC, Mac (OSX 10.6 & up), Apple iPad (iPAD2 & up preferred) or Android tablet (v4.1 & up preferred). You will need to install an encrypted document viewer on your device to be able to view the course material. Please contact us at email@example.com for additional information.