The Configuring Data Center Unified Computing course is a 5-day product training course designed to familiarize data center engineers, architects and Cisco partners with the Cisco UCS B-series and C-series products.
This course prepares individuals for implementing and maintaining Cisco UCS hardware with a strong emphasis on best practices. The Configuring Data Center Unified Computing course also addresses relevant additional features added by Version 2.1 Cisco UCS Software Release.
To participate in the hands-on labs in this class, you need to bring a laptop computer with the following:
- We recommend using at least a Pentium 4 or better and 1 GB of RAM or more.
- We recommend running Windows XP Professional SP3 or greater (Vista & Windows 7/8).
Mac & Linux machines are also supported.
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 10 or greater or Mozilla Firefox. (Safari and Mozilla Firefox for Mac OSX)
- All students are required to have administrator rights to their PCs and cannot be logged in to a domain using any Group Policies that will limit their machine's capabilities.
- If you do not have administrator rights to your PC, you at least need permissions to download, install, and run Cisco Any Connect Client.
- If you are participating in a WebEx event, it is highly recommended to take this class at a location that has bandwidth speeds at a minimum of 1 Mbps bandwidth speeds.
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop PC and/or a compatible iPad or Android tablet. The recommended system requirements and instructions to access the course kit content can be found at the following link: Digital Course Kit Requirements and Instructions
Please be aware that this digital version is designed for online use, not for printing. You can print up to 10 pages only in each guide within a course. Please note that every time you click the Print button in the book, this counts as one page printed, whether or not you click OK in the Print dialog.
If you have any questions or issues with meeting the requirements listed above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the class name to which you are attending and we will be more than happy to help.