In this Implementation and Configuration SDWAN Course, students will:
- Deploy and configure SD-WAN Controllers, vEdge Devices, and Cisco IOS-XE Devices.
- Create Multiple Device and CLI Templates that will allow Hundreds of devices to be deployed using only a few Centralized Templates.
- Create Security Policies to enable the Enterprise Firewall, IDS/IPS, URL Filtering, and Web Layer Security to protect and allow Enterprises to deploy Cloud applications as well as Direct Internet Access (DIA).
- Create Local and Central Policies that enable a Centralized Policy control of WAN Routing and device QOS configuration and enforcement.
- Learn how Cisco SD-WAN allows Enterprises to deploy an effective Cloud Solutions such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Learn how to Monitor and Troubleshoot the SD-WAN Solution.