This is a 3-day hands-on Cisco course that provides students with the skills to configure, optimize, and troubleshoot a Cisco Meraki Wireless solution. Students will learn how to install and optimize Meraki MR Access Points. Students will also learn how to configure SSIDs, Configure Access Control, Wireless Firewalls, Umbrella Integration, Radio Profiles, AP Power Settings, 802.1x Integration, Splash Pages, RF Spectrum analysis, Creating Maps and Floors, Wireless Health, Hot Spot Configurations, Location Heat Maps, Diagnose Client Connectivity Issues, Packet Captures and Group Policy Configuration. Students will also learn how to configure and troubleshoot the Meraki wireless environment and learn how to diagnose and resolve user and Network issues that may arise. User will also see how Insight can bring new visibility into their Wireless Environment.
- Full Coverage of Meraki Wireless Platform and Dashboard from Beginning to End
- Course Updates with every revision of Meraki Dashboard and Firmware
- Why not to put students in the Meraki EMCS2
- Meraki ECMS2 is Static and is already out of Date with the Dashboard
- ECMS2 spends 4 Hours on Wireless