Introducing Python and Web Services Protocols for Network Engineers 3.0 is a 4-day hands-on course that focuses on the interoperability of Python programming with Networking to prepare the Next Generation Engineers for Software Defined Networking. This class is designed for Network Engineers and Administrators looking to add necessary programming skills in preparation for various ACI and SDN technologies as well as interacting with WEB Services on appliances such as the F5, A10, and Cisco UCS. The course has been modified to emphasize the skillset of data extraction for interacting with BIG DATA platforms.
To participate in the hands-on labs in this class, you need to bring a laptop computer with the following:
- Windows 7 or 8.1 or 10 is recommended. Mac OSX 10.6 or greater is supported as well.
- Intel Celeron or better processors are preferred.
- 1 GB or more of RAM
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 10 or greater or Mozilla Firefox. (Safari and Mozilla Firefox for Mac OSX)
- All students are required to have administrator rights to their PCs and cannot be logged in to a domain using any Group Policies that will limit their machine's capabilities.
- If you do not have administrator rights to your PC, you at least need permissions to download, install, and run Cisco Any Connect Client.
- If you are participating in a WebEx event, it is highly recommended to take this class at a location that has bandwidth speeds at a minimum of 1 Mbps bandwidth speeds.
If you have any questions or issues with meeting the requirements listed above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the class name to which you are attending and we will be more than happy to help.